I got the last fixed interior panels installed, and I also finished applying the sound-deadening material to the rear of the body. All that’s left to do in the interior is installing the door panels, finishing the upholstery of the rear seat back, and bolting the rear seat belts in place (I drilled the mounting holes a couple of weeks ago). I will also have to mess with some simple stuff like the window cranks, but those sorts of little tasks are not at all tedious. I also finished one last thing on the roof: I applied more caulking around the molding that surrounds the roof fabric, and I installed a rubber sealing strip that covers the nail groove in the molding. Now the roof is (theoretically) 100% waterproof.