I got the rear seat base all upholstered, and the seat back about half done, before running out of hog rings. I also assembled the armrests on the panels that go on either side of the back seat. I had to take apart the crumbling original side panels, remove the wooden forms for the armrests, attach them to the new panels, and pad and cover them. Fortunately the wooden pieces were in excellent condition.

I also cut several strips of polyethylene for replacing the tack strips that run above the doors. I used a wood plane to carve them into a semi-circular cross section, so they would fit into the channels in the body sheetmetal above the doors.

Spring is finally here!  Soon I should be able to resume body work, such as getting the splash shields sandblasted, repaired, and repainted.