The Debut, sort of.

I bolted on the other spare fender, after removing a bit of bondo that was preventing it from fitting properly. Then I bolted on the headlights and horn, and the car was more respectable-looking than it had been in many years. The biggest flaw is the lack of bumpers and the peeling paint on one spare fender. So I decided to introduce it to society by driving around downtown Princeton a couple of times, and visiting the supermarket.

After that, I started preparing the driver’s door interior panel for installation. I attached the windlace to the front edge of the door, and started installing the mounting clips to the panel.