Even closer to the end

I installed the stainless steel windshield trim.  I used a trick described by another Spitfire owner on his web site, and it went more smoothly than I expected.  I also finished applying sealant between the rubber seal and the glass.

The new “QQ” Historical license plates arrived, so now the car is 100% legal.  The old “Collector Car” registration had expired at the end of May, and the car was no longer eligible for it. Of course it doesn’t have anything to do wit the paint job- it just happened at the same time that the car was ready to drive again, after being painted.

Comments are closed.