Did the headlight trim rings

I bead-blasted the cast aluminum headlight trim rings. Then I gave them the standard treatment of a couple of coats of epoxy primer and several coats of filler-surfacer. The next day I sanded them and sprayed the color coats. It was an easy paint job- I only had to mix a couple of ounces of each paint. As soon as the paint was dry, I bolted them in place.
The last remaining task is to replace the windshield. I ordered a new rubber seal- I busted the existing windshield by trying to remove it without damaging the seal, so I will probably not try that again, and just cut out the old seal.

Comments are closed.